1.Song that always makes you sad?: Probably New American Classic by TBS or The Moment I Said It by Imogen Heap.. I tend to enjoy sad songs, so actually making me sad is a big deal, I guess.
2. Last thing you bought?: Pizza with Chrissy!
3.Last person you argued with?:
I honestly don't remember.
4.Do you put Butter before putting the jelly on?: I only eat peanut butter sandwiches! sometimes with bananas, but never jelly!
5.One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?: this is a tough one...Eddie the bear.
6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd?: haha yes I did, the second album I believe.
7. Favorite day of the week?: THURSDAY!
8. Favorite Sundae topping?: Sprinkles.
9. Did you take Piano lessons?: never. I've always wanted to though.
10. Most frequent song played?: In the last few weeks, probably Bad Things by Jace Everett..in the last few days, track number 8 on the new Matt Nathanson cd.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?: most of the shows I enjoy are no secret, but I am still coming out of the closet about American Idol.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?: seeing as I can't ice skate for more than 2 seconds, BASKETBALL.
13. Date someone older or younger?: Always older unless it's Daniel Radcliffe.
14. One place you could travel right now?: IRELAND. LONDON. ITALY. You name it! Even New York in the fall would be nice.
15. Do you use umbrellas?: If I have one and I need it, maybe. Sometimes rain is fun.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?: I don't know any of the words to it. No disrespect to Canada.
17. Favorite Cheese?: cheddar, asagio, swiss..kinda depends on the situation.
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?: oh jeez. Disturbed. MCR, I mean... GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?: Usually brunettes but I like all guys, blue, brown, blonde, or orange.
20. Best job you ever had?: Hoover's.
21. did you go to your high school prom?: yes, I went to a few of them.
22. perfect time to wake up?: 9:30-10:30
23. perfect time to go to bed?: anytime after 1 am
24.do you use your queen right away in chess? nope. pawns and bishops. I wouldn't say I have a winning strategy though.
25. Ever been in a car accident?: I have been the passenger in several.
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither? Mom.
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?: 93. or when someone decides to cryogenically freeze me because they think I would be more useful in the future.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?: my grey suede chucks. RIP. my checkered vans, still own, but...I don't wear them out in public.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school: quite a few actually. My Sum 41 and Bert is my homeboy shirts survived almost all four years + college so far, as did my corduroy khakis and the pair of jeans that people wrote on. "You are my home cheese and crackers" - "HULAROO" - "BAND GEEK 4 LIFE" etc.
31. Were you in track and field?: no, I did that hardcore sport, you know, ROWING? I'd say a bit more intense.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?: nope. I'm talentless.
33. Have you ever written in a library book? yes.
34. Allergic to?: Olives.
35. Favorite fruit?:
probably the pear.
36. Have you watched sex and the city?: I've seen one full episode.
37.Baseball hat or toque?: how about no.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?: hair first. sing. then soap.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?: uh, wet the toothbrush.
40. Pen or pencil?: I prefer fine tip (preferably .5 or micro) black pens or a pencil.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?: Yes! Star Wars SLOTS!
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?: yes. I've landed curled around the lavatory toilet.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?: Not because of car sickness, and technically there was a garbage bag out the window to catch my...
44. Have you thrown up at work?: hmm nooo. I've had to clean up throw up, oh wait, no Andrew did, haha. I refused.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?: Depends.
46. Who was your first prom date?: Junior Year, Tony Granelli.
47. Who was your first roommate?: Nicole and Courtney, in ITALY!
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?: Cape Cod.
49. What was your first job?: Movie theater!
50. What was your first car?: 2000 Chevy Malibu, champagne. "ADRIAN."
51. When did you go to your first funeral?: My Grandpa, 2001.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?: um...5 or 12? I lived in Virginia for 7 years.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?: Mrs. Finley!
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?: Kenibunkport, Maine. (sp?)
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?: Courtney Drew to go see the fourth Harry Potter movie.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?: hahahahahahaha. Oh how sad my life is.