Thursday, March 5, 2009

La Fleur

Lost was last night. I must say...It was the first episode this season that really had the style of the old flashbacks...with the exception of the STUPID "Three Years Later" screens. Honestly, if you could not tell what was going on, don't watch Lost. I could have easily distinguished. Since when do they do that? On a few occasions, especially with Locke in the past, it was necessary. But necessary no more! Let's talk about what happened.

Sawyer and Juliet---together! I could have called that...I kinda like. Obviously Juliet is one of my favorite characters, so I am glad to see her happy. What happened in those two weeks that made her stay permanently and made her a mechanic? Also, what form of Prozac is Sawyer on? Is it because he's the new "Jack"?

Daniel Faraday, during this time, is obviously doing real work for Dharma. We saw in the season premiere that he was down in the construction for the Orchid. Also, view this video, and tell me who's voice is behind the camera? (Not the chubby kid, the Marvin Candle camera!)







So-- Daniel must be an integral part of Dharma. What I want to know is where is Sayid? From the previews for TWO WEEKS FROM NOW (ugh two weeks, what will I do?), Sayid is in the past with them. Ben, Locke and Sun are in the present. Oh no!

The years are: 1977 and 2009.

Anyway. Here are some great Jimmy Kimmel clips that make me laugh all over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjZScFrTss








No comments: