Thursday, October 2, 2008

Puppies!

This post is devoted to my fabulous dogs, mostly referred to as puppies, though they are almost 5 years old. They are miniature poodles. 


Luciano "Luci" Pavarrotti (Loo-chee) is the black dog (he's mine!), though he's turning grey more and more every day. He's intimidated by all those Nice N' Easy ads on TV. He likes long walks down the street, acting like a Labrador, eating food, being covertly cuddly, and being mistaken as the only male dog in the family. 

Mr. Bingley is the white dog. We usually just call him Bingley, or as my mom has taken to call him lately, The Bingster. He's her dog, 100%. He's what you think of when you think poodle: neurotic, shaky, frail, feminine, squeaky...etc, etc... however, he is quite lovable, a bit too lovable sometimes. Last week at dinner, my cousin Clint and I were discussing the puppies when I said, "Luci is the good one!" and he replied, "That's what Bingley wants you to think!" 

This photo was taken a few days ago and shows them "watching". They like doing whatever it is you are doing. So when my mom was going back and forth from the living room to the guest bedroom, they didn't know where to be and not be in the way...so they parked it at the best view.

I will post a picture of them when they are groomed. They look quite different. Still cute, but very poodle. 




No comments: